Celebrate Your Forever with a Cape Cod Honeymoon
From the moment you say “yes,” it can feel like there is a never-ending list of decisions to be made. However, all the planning and stress are worth it when you look out on the dance floor and see your loved ones enjoying the celebration. Situated on the Cape Cod shoreline, Lighthouse Inn is not only the perfect wedding venue but also an ideal location for your romantic honeymoon.
What to Do on Your Romantic Cape Cod Getaway
By having your wedding venue also serve as your honeymoon home base, you can skip the stress of packing and traveling after such an eventful day. Our Cape Cod resort provides a tranquil oasis to celebrate this next chapter of your lives together and puts you close to various romantic things to do.
- Make the roughly 30-minute drive to Chatham. This quaint town is home to a charming Main Street lined with local shops and the Chatham Lighthouse.
- Chase the sunset on a cruise with Bay Spirit Tours. Reserve your spot on Bay Spirit, a 64-foot catamaran, or Bay Breeze, a 45-foot catamaran.
- Go for a romantic sunset stroll along the beach. Thanks to our coastal location, you’re just steps away from the shoreline.
- Get dressed up for date night at a local restaurant. We recommend checking out The Waterfront Restaurant, our on-site dining option, or nearby spots like The Ocean House or Gerardi’s Cafe.
- Disconnect for a while and “get lost” in nature on a hiking trail. Cape Cod National Seashore is filled with several options, while another fantastic option is the Fresh Pond Conservation Area.
- Sample locally made vino at First Crush Winery in Harwich. Get the most out of your visit by purchasing their wine-tasting experience.
- No Cape Cod honeymoon between mid-April and October is complete without whale watching. Hyannis Whale Watcher Cruises offers tours that last up to four hours on a boat designed specifically with whale watching in New England waters in mind. Another great option is Whale Watch Dolphin Fleet, based in Provincetown, which offers both a regular cruise and a sunset option.
For more recommendations on things to do during your honeymoon, our knowledgeable staff is here to help.
Let Lighthouse Inn Be Part of Your Love Story
For more than 80 seasons, Lighthouse Inn has been part of memorable moments in visitors’ lives. We’ve had the honor of helping countless couples bring their dream wedding day to life, along with the assistance of other talented local vendors. We’d be thrilled to play another role in your love story by serving as your Cape Cod honeymoon home base.
For a private getaway, reserve one of our quintessential Cape Cod cottages, complete with a wood-burning fireplace. Call 508-398-2244 to learn more about booking your honeymoon with us. To learn more about our wedding services, fill out our online Request for Proposal form.