Enjoy Some Friendly Competition at Cape Cod Mini-Golf Courses
There’s nothing better than packing your bags and heading out on an unforgettable vacation. Whether planning an escape with friends or family, there’s no better destination than Lighthouse Inn. Our waterfront resort in West Dennis is centrally located near every type of activity imaginable, including golf. Trade in the challenging greens of public Cape Cod golf courses for the creative obstacles at a nearby mini golf course for a fun afternoon in the Massachusetts sun.
The 5 Best Spots to Putt Around
Our Cape Cod resort is filled with several family-friendly activities, including a mini-golf course that’s ideal for kids and kids at heart. If you haven’t satisfied your mini-golf craving after playing your way through ours, check out some of the best local Cape Cod spots.
- Skull Island is a one-stop spot for fun. Play your way through the themed course before checking the arcade or go-kart track. The South Yarmouth attraction is open seasonally from April through September.
- Live out your pirate dreams at Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf. With two 18-hole courses, there are all sorts of challenges to make your way through. Get a special rate by playing both of them.
- Experience classic Cape Cod miniature golf at Susan’s Garden Mini Golf. The classic course was originally built in the 1950s and has since undergone restoration. Enjoy the stunning gardens and landscape as you play through 18 holes.
- Take a walk on the wild side at Wild Animal Lagoon. See if you can best fun obstacles as you stumble upon elephants, lions, gorillas, and more creatures. There is something hidden around every corner of this West Yarmouth attraction.
- Make your way to Harwich Port to play the nautical-themed course at Bud’s Mini Golf. Featuring a grand lighthouse, waterfalls, and more, this Cape Cod spot is a favorite of families for good reason.
Create Lifelong Memories at Lighthouse Inn
It won’t take you long into planning your stay at Lighthouse Inn to realize adventure is all around you. Our Cape Cod hotel is close to everything from mini-golf courses to towering lighthouses and more. No matter how long your stay is, you won’t have any trouble finding ways to fill your days with fun.
Rest easy knowing that regardless of where your adventures take you, you have a relaxing space to call home. Stop by the Waterfront Restaurant for a delicious dinner before settling in for a movie night in your comfortable and tranquil accommodation. To learn more about our lodging options, call 508-398-2244.