- This event has passed.
Annual Cape Cod Enchanted Village
December 2, 2017 @ 8:00 am - January 1, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Free and open to the public! The dazzling glow of thousands of lights sets the mood for this nostalgic display. Topiary animals will greet you as you make your way past rows of miniature Christmas Trees and Santa’s Reindeer to a Santa’s Village reminiscent of an old fashioned Enchanted Village. Santa will be visiting to hear children’s’ wishes, and the Cape Cod Surftone Carolers sing holiday music every Friday and Saturday night from 5 pm to 8:30 pm; and on Sundays from 4 pm to 7 pm, from December 3rd through December 31st. Hot apple cider, hot chocolate and cookies (available for purchase in the Hearth ‘n Kettle) may be enjoyed by the glow of the Cape Codder’s bonfire, while children roast marshmallows and sing along with the carolers (weather permitting). Holiday lights go on at dusk. Guests to the Enchanted Village are encouraged to bring NEW, unwrapped gifts or Gift Cards to place under a Giving Tree. All donations will be given to Independence House in Hyannis.
- Santa and Cape Cod Surftones Carolers: 5 – 8 pm; Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays; December 1 – 23
- Light Display: December 1 – New Year’s Day
- Holiday Concerts: Saturdays at 7pm; complimentary, the public is invited to share in the spirit
- December 2: Regency Brass Ensemble
- December 9: Cape Cod Surftones
- December 16 & 23: Regency Brass Ensemble