As a family-owned business, we view our guests and employees as extensions of our family and are aware of the need to be vigilant on behalf of all. Taking care of our guests and employees has been the cornerstone of the Inn’s culture since 1938.
In order to best serve you during your visit and achieve our mission of safety for all, we have taken additional measures based on the guidelines and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local health departments to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
ALL remaining restrictions have lifted for Massachusetts. To view updates please visit www.mass.gov .
Lighthouse Inn will continue to take the following measures, to include:
- Enhanced property-wide sanitation procedures with recommended cleaning agents.
- Enhanced housekeeping protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces and high touch items with recommended cleaning agents.
- Signage in public spaces suggesting social distancing and to be vigilant about hand-washing and covering coughs/sneezes.
- Employees will be required to stay home when they are sick. Additionally, managers will communicate directly and frequently with all employees regarding the necessity of frequent hand-washing and recommended hygiene practices.
- Outside food and coolers are not permitted in pool enclosure. Outside food & beverages are not permitted in the Main House dining facilities of Lighthouse Inn. Please order meals and beverages directly through the Waterfront Restaurant. If you do order meals from outside vendors, please have these meals inside of room accommodations, not within the Waterfront Restaurant, oceanfront deck, dining room lawn or conference rooms.
- Breakfast will be served as an unattended buffet. Guests will be able to serve themselves; Guests may also order form menu directly from table with server
- In line with updated CDC face covering guidance, Non-vaccinated individuals are advised to continue wearing face masks and to continue distancing in most settings. All people in Massachusetts (regardless of vaccination status) are required to continue wearing face coverings in certain settings, including on public transportation and in health care facilities. We advise guests to bring a face covering when traveling
- Housekeeping optional, guests may refuse daily service and call to requests items when needed
- Contactless checkout, available
Massachusetts Travel Advisory: In Massachusetts, if you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic. Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance. If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, visit vaxfinder.mass.gov.
We will continue to follow all guidance from local, state, and federal health agencies to ensure our policies and procedures reflect the latest information from these authorities. Given the fluidity of the situation, procedures will be adjusted as needed. We will continue to communicate the most up-to-date information about our policies and procedures through email, our social media accounts, and our website www.lighthouseinn.com. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We stand ready to serve you in the best way we know-how – with the same hospitality excellence you have come to expect at Lighthouse Inn.
We wish you all the best and look forward to welcoming you to Lighthouse Inn.
Greg and Pat Stone