Sitting along the Massachusetts coastline, Lighthouse Inn is the perfect tranquil escape when you’re ready to take a break from everyday life. This full-service resort hotel in Dennis puts you near some of the best attractions in the Cape Cod area. Spend your days exploring all there is to do and see both on our grounds and in the surrounding area and your nights at a Cape Cod brewery.
A Checklist of Fantastic Local Breweries and Brewpubs
Cape Cod is known for lighthouses, lobster rolls, and sandy beaches. However, when the craft beer craze spread across the country, this area was not left out. There’s a wide variety of breweries and brewpubs within a short drive of our waterfront hotel.
- Devil’s Purse Brewing Company: Enjoy the wide range of beers on tap and available in cans at this South Dennis spot. The brewery is known for its handline Kolsch, a modern take on a German classic.
- Barnstable Brewing: Since 2017, the family-owned brewery has used the highest quality ingredients possible to produce top-notch brews. Their beers range from a New England IPA to porters and everything in between.
- Cape Cod Beer: Purchase your ticket to see how this Hyannis brewery creates its beer on one of their Saturday tours. After this behind-the-scenes experience, sample one of their refreshing beers currently on tap.
- Hog Island Beer Co: Make your way to Orleans to visit the outermost brewery on Cape Cod. Visitors and locals enjoy stopping by to try the latest creations on tap.
- Finn’s Craft Beer Tap House: Find several local brews in one spot at this brewpub found in downtown Hyannis. There is something for everyone with 32 beers, seltzers, and ciders on tap.
- Sea Dog Brew Pub: Browse the menu to select a brew that pairs perfectly with one of their scratch-made dishes. The beer list is filled with both local and well-known options, so you can try a tried and true favorite or find a new choice.
- British Beer Co: Feel like you’ve gone across the pond at this British-themed pub. Sip on one of their stouts or ales while enjoying some live music.
Take a Break with a Massachusetts Escape
One of the best parts of a vacation is exploring a new destination, and when you visit Cape Cod, don’t forget to discover a local brewery or two. After a day filled with exploration, relax listening to the sounds of the ocean against the shore at Lighthouse Inn. From our private beach to a heated swimming pool and outdoor lawn games, the fun doesn’t stop when you return to our Cape Cod hotel.
We offer a range of lodging options, including standard guest rooms and private cottages. This variety allows you to find an accommodation that fits your needs and budget. Don’t forget to stop by Waterfront Restaurant, our relaxed on-site restaurant, during your stay. For more information about our resort or how to save on your visit, call 508-398-2244.