2022 Beach and Pool Club Member Registration
$875 annual dues for two people
Primary Member Contact Information
Additional members (aged 3 and older) are included at $100 annually per person
2022 LIGHTHOUSE INN BEACH AND POOL CLUB POLICIES
Please read carefully
- The initial fee and all membership dues must be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- Membership is for one season, for one family of two people, limited to the individuals named on the Membership Registration form. Membership is not transferable and additional names can not be added to the Membership Registration form once it is submitted to Lighthouse Inn.
- Members must sign in at the pool and present a picture ID at all visits.
- Members are welcome to bring other family members and friends at any time as guests at a cost of $25.00 per person, per visit. The guest fee does not include parking and all guests must be accompanied by a member during all visits. Members must sign in any guests at the pool. Failure to do so may result in membership termination.
- Billing will be e-mailed monthly. Payment is due upon receipt of the invoice. Payments made after the 15th of each month will be considered past due and will be subject to 1.5% monthly interest. Charging privileges will be suspended any time there is a past due amount.
- All food and beverage prices at Lighthouse Inn are subject to tax and service charge.
- Food and beverages of any kind, including snacks, water and soda may not be brought onto
Lighthouse Inn property, including the pool and beach.
- Swimming at the beach and pool is at your own risk. Lighthouse Inn does not provide lifeguards.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at the beach and pool.
- Smoking is prohibited at the beach, within the pool enclosure and at the mini-golf course.
- Children who usually use diapers must wear a swim-diaper in the pool.
- Headphones must be used to listen to music.
- For safety reasons, throwing of objects (balls, Frisbees, etc.) in the pool or on the pool deck is prohibited.
- For safety reasons, rafts are prohibited in the pool with the exception of life jackets, arm bands and noodles.